Monday, March 22, 2010

hotness

Only have a few minutes to write, just letting everyone know that I'm still alive and I survived the first week at my homestay! I know a pretty decent amount of Pulaar already and I'm glad to be back at the center for a few days of tech training so my brain can have a break from constant confusion...
I can hardly think of what to write as a brief description of the last week except that I'll write more later....best awkward moment so far: falling off my chair in front of my homestay family and being the only one to laugh at myself :) making a fool of yourself is embraced readily by any PCT...i'm already used to it.
missing being in contact with everyone but once things begin to settle into a routine i'll have more time to write/respond to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment