Saturday, May 15, 2010

installation

I'm officially a peace corps volunteer! Swear in yesterday in Dakar was great, had a relatively quick ceremony followed by some delicious food, and then relaxing at the American Club for the afternoon. Spent the night in Dakar with some other PCV's and enjoyed the city before leaving this morning to come back and pack....tomorrow we are leaving for our sites! I will be installed by Mr. Chris Hederick himself, Director of Peace Corps Senegal, this Wednesday. It's late, and we've had an exhausting last few days, so I will leave it at that, but I hope I'll have the chance to update in the next few months. May or may not have internet access for quite a while, but feel free to send me mail!! My new address is:
PCV Sarah Keyes
Corps de la Paix
B.P. 2
Pete, Senegal
West Africa

...I will love you forever if you send me a package :)
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment